#f12022 #f1news #formula1
All the credits for the animations are for @ChronoGP
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more F1, F1 news and more
While #redbullracing might now sit atop both championships, it is hard to deny that Ferrari have the fastest car on the grid. #charlesleclerc has qualified on the front row in every race so far this #f12022 season, taking pole in 4 of them. But what is it about the #f175 that makes it so fast? And why have Ferrari been unable to convert that pace into more points?
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
Sources of the used content:
Racefans www.racefans.net (Photo’s)
F1 Tempo: www.f1tempo.com (graphs)
Red Bull: https://www.youtube.com/c/redbullracing
About GP Culture
🎥 Videos about F1, F1 news and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by GP CULTURE
Watch More from GP CULTURE
🟢 This UPDATE made Mercedes COMPETITIVE again
🟠 This TINY thing SOLVES Red Bull from PORPOISING
🔴 Mercedes & Red Bull facing ZERO UPDATES for THIS F1 2022 season?
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.