F1, F1News, Formula 1
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more F1 News, Formula 1 2022, Formula 1 News, Max Verstappen, Leclerc, Hamilton, Red bull racing, Ferrari F1, Mercedes F1
Hi There, welcome to another new video from #F1News In this video, we will talk about the restlessness within team McLaren. Zak Brown’s statements have caused quite a stir. Riccardo is under a lot of pressure and at the same time, Norris is not satisfied with the strategic choices of the team. Before we begin, we would like to ask you to subscribe to our channel. Don’t forget to press the bell so you don’t miss any updates! Done? Then let’s get started! #F1
It is restless at team McLaren. There has been speculation in the air for some time about the consequences of Riccardo’s disappointing result and the lagging position compared to team-mate Norris. This turmoil came to a head this weekend after Zak Brown made some standout statements.
Daniel Ricciardo had hoped to be on fire in his second year with the McLaren team, but so far the Australian has been a lot slower than team-mate Lando Norris. Zak Brown admitted that Ricciardo’s contract is being looked into thoroughly this weekend.
“I don’t want to go into detail, but there are mechanisms in which we are committed to each other and there are mechanisms in which we are not,” Brown said.
“I’ve talked to Daniel about it,” Brown continues. “We are not getting the results we hoped for, but we both keep pushing. He showed last year at Monza that he can win races. We have to develop our car further because it cannot win races. Nevertheless, we would like to see him further up the grid. We will see how things develop and what he wants. We are busy with our test program, but we are in no rush.”
McLaren CEO Brown hinted that Ricciardo does indeed have a contract until 2023, but that there are possibilities to get out of that contract earlier if the 32-year-old driver continues to disappoint this season.
The bottom line is that there is no guarantee that Ricciardo will race for the team in 2023, as there is a pause clause that can be deployed, and implied that McLaren would even investigate that possibility. #formula1
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About F1 News
🎥 Videos about F1 news, Max Verstappen, Hamilton, Leclerc, Formula 1 2022, Grand prix news
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by F1 News
🔔 Subscribe now for more F1, Grand Prix, Max Verstappen, Leclerck, Hamilton videos
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: business.F1news@gmail.com
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at business.F1news@gmail.com
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.