F1, F1 News, Formula 1
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more F1 News, Formula 1 2022, Formula 1 News, Max Verstappen, Leclerc, Hamilton, Red bull racing, Ferrari F1, Mercedes F1
Hi There, welcome to another new video from #F1News . The title rivalry has erupted. And then also within 1 the same team. Where all attention was first focused on the battle between Leclerc and Max Verstappen, it is now also clear that #Perez aspires to the same final performance. In this video, we will analyze the battle for the title and visualize the possible impact on the drivers. But first, we would like to ask you to subscribe to our channel. Don’t forget to press the bell so you don’t miss any updates. Done? Let’s start! #F1
After the Monaco qualifiers, the biggest chance of winning was certainly for Ferrari. Leclerc, who had to miss crucial points in Barcelona due to an engine failure, saw Verstappen take the title. In Monaco, he also saw how he had to give up his lead due to mistakes. Perez took the lead, with Sainz in second and Verstappen in third. Leclerc finished next to the podium.
Sergio Perez crossed the line first. With this, he took revenge on Verstappen for having to make way for him a week earlier during the Grand Prix in Spain. Perez was then instructed via the Board radio to give Verstappen the right of way.
Both Red Bull Drivers seemed very happy with the result in Monaco. A party was celebrated by the team. The difference in points in the world championship between the two drivers is only 15 points. Only Charles Leclerc still stands between the two. In addition to being teammates, the Red Bull drivers became also title rivals.
Before the season started, it seemed that the Red Bull team was going to do everything it could to help Max Verstappen become world champion again. This became painfully visible in Barcelona. But now both drivers are competing for the world championship. Christian Horner is clear about this in the press. “We don’t care who will become world champions. They both get the same number of opportunities.
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About F1 News
🎥 Videos about F1 news, Max Verstappen, Hamilton, Leclerc, Formula 1 2022, Grand prix news
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by F1 News
🔔 Subscribe now for more F1, Grand Prix, Max Verstappen, Leclerck, Hamilton videos
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: business.F1news@gmail.com
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at business.F1news@gmail.com
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.