F1, F1News, redbullF1
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more F1 News, Formula 1 2022, Formula 1 News, Max Verstappen, Leclerc, Hamilton, Red bull racing, Ferrari F1, Mercedes F1
Hi there! Welcome to another new video from #F1News. We need to talk about Perez! What an achievement this weekend! How were the reactions to his victory and what does this do to the relationships within team #RedBullF1 ? And not to forget… the hint at Perez’s contract extension was not to be missed. We are going to cover it all in this video but first, we would like to ask you to subscribe to our channel. Don’t forget to press the bell so you don’t miss any updates! Done? Then let’s get started! #F1
What a performance by Perez! We can no longer ignore it, this second man is no longer a second man in terms of performance! While Perez’s frustrations dominated the news all week after he received team orders in Barcelona that led Verstappen to the number 1 position, he was able to take his podium place this weekend!
Perez qualified in Monaco ahead of reigning world champion Max Verstappen and kept his lead through the wet weather at the start of the race. Perez then dealt with the Ferrari drivers with an undercut and kept his nerves at the end of the race, despite worn tires. A fantastic achievement!
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About F1 News
🎥 Videos about F1 news, Max Verstappen, Hamilton, Leclerc, Formula 1 2022, Grand prix news
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by F1 News
🔔 Subscribe now for more F1, Grand Prix, Max Verstappen, Leclerck, Hamilton videos
Watch More from F1 News
🟢F1 News: “Mercedes position UNACCEPTABLE, Monaco disappoints”
🟠 F1 News: Ricciardo LEAVING McLaren?!?
🔴F1 BREAKING NEWS: Masi RETURNS, Mercedes is FURIOUS!
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: business.F1news@gmail.com
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at business.F1news@gmail.com
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.